Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Break Vlog (March 29 - April 5)

**UPDATED 6/19/10: The audio is now in sync with the picture in the video, but it cuts off about 10 seconds at the end.**

In this video blog, I tell you about the fun and relaxing things I did during my spring break (March 29 - April 5): checking out Greenwich Village with Luis, the potluck at the QSU, and hanging out with Shirley and Shovana.


2 comments:

  1. Sean. I miss you so much! Just seeing you on your video is exciting for me! You look great. This video idea of yours is the best ever. I wish you were here. I enjoyed hearing about your break. Uncle A. and I went to a gay bar when we were first dating, just for fun with one of our gay friends. We loved it. It had dancing. Aaron danced with a Tina Turner impersonator whom he still claims was a woman! At least he thought so! Not true!
    Looking at make-up at Target is fun. Yesterday I had to buy make-up w/ SPF in it, and now I'm totally broke. Again. I only bought half of what I wanted and needed, but will have to go back another time for the rest. Even at Target, it adds up in cost. You look so good in that color..your hair looks really good too. I love and miss you. Your biggest fan. A.D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peace and Love to You Seany.

    ReplyDelete