Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Grand Tour

I told you a while back I would show you our apartment. Well, finally, here it is. I figured a video tour would be more effective since I can't get a decent indoor photograph with my camera. Plus, it showcases the features better. Enjoy!

In other news, school starts in about 9 days--on a Friday. How weird and pointless is that? And oh geez, I don't even have my books, because last time I checked, the required texts weren't even posted yet for most of my classes. Hunter College really has their act together, don't they? Here's hoping my relationship with this school improves when my learning experience gets under way.

2 comments:

  1. Looks quite spacious, compaired to most New York apartments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really great to see the tour. I'm very excited for you. You have such a nice room. I love it that you've saved some of your past favorites and also included your own current touch to it. Good job. It was fun to watch too. Thanks for keeping your posts up. I really enjoy them.
    With Love...A.D.

    ReplyDelete