Monday, December 21, 2009

Tucson, here I come!

I just wanted to drop a quick post here. I haven't been able to tell you about any December stuff yet, and frankly, there hasn't been much else going on besides school crap. The semester is finally over. I'm flying in to Tucson tomorrow and I'm so excited to see family and friends! I'll also be visiting Utah for a few days around New Years, and then returning to Tucson for a few more days. Confused? Me too. The point is I probably won't be able to update my bloggity-blog for a few weeks, but when I return to New York, I'll be sure to tell you about the fun I had back in my hometown and such. I'll try to get some photos too. Maybe. Anyways, I gotta be done here because I have to wake up at an ungodly hour for our flight. Love ya!

Happy Holidays to all!

--Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment